Comfortable dental implant treatment for patients in Phoenix & throughout the Valley.
A visit to our Scottsdale office can help to determine if a dental implant procedure is necessary in your case. Dr. Doyon and Dr. Petersen are established and well-respected names among endodontists throughout the Phoenix area, and have the experience to be able to advise you as to the appropriate treatment decision about root canal treatment versus implant placement.
- Dr. Doyon & Dr. Petersen have been placing dental implants for over a decade
- The Center for MicroSurgical Endodontics works in collaboration with your Phoenix dentist who provides the restorative dentistry services you may require
- The implant process will most likely require multiple visits
- Our endodontic practice has one of the few CBCT scanners in the state of Arizona
- IV sedation is available for patients who experience high anxiety during dental procedures
Before we begin a dental implant procedure, we will make certain that you are educated as to what the procedure entails. Furthermore, we will take the time to answer any and all of your questions. We want you to be informed and feel confident in the process we are about to undertake, and will do everything in our power to make the experience a positive one for you.
You may schedule your initial consultation with our Scottsdale office at your convenience. You may reach The Center for MicroSurgical Endodontics today by calling (480) 767-8888 or by filling out our contact form. Let us take you through the dental implant process in a nurturing, caring environment. We believe you will be thrilled with the end result. Get in touch with us today and let us help you get your bright, healthy smile back!