Root Canal Specialist in Phoenix
Sometimes, a simple toothache or minor tooth pain will turn into something more serious. Are you currently experiencing pain that won't go away? Do you feel like you may be a good candidate for root canal treatment? If so, Dr. Glen E. Doyon and his team are here to help. Over the years, Dr. Doyon has become one of the most trusted endodontists (root canal specialists) in Scottsdale and Phoenix. He understands all too well the pain and suffering caused when the inside of a tooth becomes inflamed or infected. Left untreated, this will lead to a dental abscess. It is best to get the problem remedied as soon as possible, instead of letting the pain make the problem worse.
A typical root canal procedure involves the removal of the nerve, as well as the pulp, and the cleaning of the affected area before filling and sealing the inside of the tooth. Depending on the presence of tooth decay or structural weaknesses, a crown may be needed in some cases. Whatever the circumstances around your root canal, you need a trusted dental specialist to oversee the procedure to ensure the best possible outcome.
With more than 80 years of combined experience in the industry, Dr. Doyon and his dependable team works diligently to ensure that all patients visiting us receive the dental treatment they need.
- We are a small, personable dental practice that loves to help both new and returning patients
- Our staff work extended hours for your convenience
- After-hours phone calls are always answered by a member of staff, even during the holidays
- Dr. Doyon has performed countless root canals in a precise, timely and respectful way
- Patients are treated using a Dental Operating Microscope
- Same day root canal treatments are available, as well as an IV sedation option for those suffering from dental anxiety
- Digital radiography and cone beam computed tomography, CBCT, technology are used for superior imaging
In many cases, a patient has come to the Center for MicroSurgical Endodontics in pain and afterward confessed that they assumed the root canal treatment process was going to be a painful experience. However, with our modern dental practices, techniques and tools, this is simply not true! After all, our number one goal has always been to alleviate a patient's pain as soon as possible.
If you are looking for emergency tooth pain relief via a skilled dentist specializing in root canals, search no longer! Please feel free to call the Center for MicroSurgical Endodontics at 480-767-8888 if you have any questions about the root canal treatment process. Alternatively, you can also contact us online.